26 West High Street
Carlisle, PA 17013
- West Shore:
635 North 12th Street, Suite 400
Lemoyne, PA 17043
Serving Pennsylvania areas of Cumberland, York and Dauphin Counties, Carlisle, West Shore, Lemoyne, Harrisburg and Camp Hill
Sean M. Shultz brings the depth of experience to deliver solid advice and solutions to his clients. Whether their need involves a pivotal business decision, the critical choices to be made in estate planning, or the anxiety of divorce, Mr. Shultz has the skills to navigate his clients to the right result. He focuses his practice on family law, business law, estate administration, and estate planning.
A Closer Look...
Mr. Shultz has earned his stripes by advising clients through negotiations and transactions, and by advocating for them in the courtroom. He has been honored to receive judicial appointments to represent parties in contentious custody and guardianship cases. It was his ability to successfully help people find resolutions to their problems that motivated Mr. Shultz to practice law. In fact, his advocacy for people goes back nearly two decades, prior to law school, when he worked for a United States congressman, guiding taxpayers and veterans through their disputes with the IRS and Veterans Administration. In everything he does, Mr. Shultz prides himself in providing honest, straight-forward advice.
Commitment to community is also important to Mr. Shultz. He has volunteered his time to various charities and organizations, including the United Way of Carlisle and Cumberland County, and as a former chairman of Carlisle Summerfair. As a son of a longtime volunteer firefighter, Mr. Shultz is a firm supporter of our area’s first responders through programs like Wills For Heroes. He was a founding committee member in the development of the Cumberland County Judicial Evaluation Commission to help provide the public information on the qualifications of county judicial candidates. He is also a former president of Carlisle Borough Council.
Mr. Shultz lives in Carlisle with his wife and son.
- Bachelor of Arts, With High Honors, The Pennsylvania State University
- Juris Doctor, The Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of Law
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- The Pennsylvania Bar Association
- The Cumberland County Bar Association
- Former councilman and president, Carlisle Borough Council (2005, 2007-2011)
- United Way of Carlisle and Cumberland County
- Murata Business Incubator, former board member
- Cumberland County Young Professionals, former board member and president
- Carlisle Summerfair, former board member and chairman
- The American Literacy Corporation, former board member and president
- Cumberland County Children’s Roundtable member, improving services to at-risk youth